Rocky Mountain Edge
Compares to the original version, it has :
Weight : 15.5 kg
- a FOX Vanilla 125 RL fork,
- a SRAM Dual Drive transmission system,
- a front HOPE C2 185mm disk brake, a rear HOPE M4 185mm disk brake
- a MAVIC X3.1 as rear rim
- a front wheel made of a MAVIC F219 rim and SHIMANO XT hub,
- a HUTCHINSON Octopus 2.3 as front tire, a CONTINENTAL Vertical Pro 2.3 UST as rear tire
- a TIOGA MultiControl saddle
- a BBB 50mm/8° stem
- a TRUTATIV chain guide
- and WELLGO pedals
Have a look at the modifications of the bike in order to ease the one arm riding.
You can have a look at my previous bike.